Glad  you got through to the project pics....

good luck  with it...    I wound up having fun because it was a
learning process,  enjoyed the outcome, and considered

doing more...     if I can find affordable buck saws.. ha ha

take some pictures of yours...  would love to see it !

Stephen

PS  and thanks Kaitlin, too I see that the laserprinter transfer is
used by a lot of metal worker, and will be likely to try that when
the need arises !