Liz day asked me to forward this to the list. - Britt

I suggest using a local camera shop or similar, so that the person can have a few slides scanned,
then check that the scans are satisfactory, before they order an oodle of them? I have had slide
scans turn out all kinds of weird ways. Sometimes they automatically sharpen or change color or
whatever weirdness without asking or telling you, and half the time they save it in the wrong file
format. Better to see a few and open in Photoshop, then get the rest, than have to complain about
1000 slides. Also, tell shop you've got 1000 and maybe they'll give you a discount.
Liz
Indianapolis