I emailed Jean Emmons who is asking people she knows that might know of
where Phyllis is. lav

This is what Jean said: "You know, I donít know how to reach Phyllis.  I
havenít seen her in several years.  I thought she was living near Hood
Canal.  I ask Margaret Davidson, and if she knows anything, Iíll get
back to you."

--
Linda Ann Vorobik, PhD Botanist, Botanical Artist
www.VorobikBotanicalArt.com, blogging at: http://vorobikbotanicalart.blogspot.com/