Hmmm.

"Siege" is defined as:
...enemy forces surround a town or building… with the aim of compelling the surrender of those inside.

English to Latin (siege of the castle of love):
amoris arce summotus
Then Latin to English, it comes back:
Citadel deprived of love. (Citadel can be a castle so that would work; but not "deprived" of love.)

If I translate English to Latin (THE siege of the castle of love):
castrum obsidione amoris
And back to English:
the siege of the castle

Neither is quite on the money.

"siege" or "the siege" comes up as " obsidionem
"castelli" is castle
"amoris" is of love

And I plod onward…