I know.  The verb is summoveo -movere -movi -motus, which is defined (which you might imagine) as "to move up," or advance, remove, expel, drive away, keep away, etc.  So it's use as a military ploy to capture a city or enemy emplacement on a hill is easily derived.  "Summotus" is the perfect passive participle of "summoveo."  "Arx" is a citadel or stronghold, arce is the ablative tense.  Amoris is the genetive .... "of love."  If passive voice in Latin is similar to Spanish, and if "se vende" translates to English as "for sale", then the Latin phrase becomes something like, "The citadel of love is (for, being, undergoing) attack."  I'm not certain, therefore, of the definition I frequently discovered on line (The citadel is deprived of love), except that the subject being in the ablative case (which I'm not completely understanding) might indicate that usage wherein the passive voice verb is reflected onto the subject.  Dunno.