Thank you Elizabeth & Bob. HUGE help and greatly appreciated!

Bob, your sentence restructuring is definitely better; thank you!

Best, “OC”

On May 7, 2015, at 7:06 PM, E. Thoms Charles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,
Invisible is spelled with 3 i and no a.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth Thoms Charles, MLS
303-798-1953

On 7 May 2015 at 17:17, OC Carlisle wrote:

Hello All,

For this story with further edits, rewrites; may I have your opinion.
We are getting close!

Through these illustration courses, the realization that art and
science are intimately related became quite evident. Science
additionally becomes an art form, such as the SEM images of pollen.
The chemistry of color mixing and its applications to art is a science
as seen in the visible color spectrum (physics). In addition, this
physics application plays an important role for the Monarch’s sight
since they view the world in a color invisable to the human eye:
ultraviolet. This valuable asset helps the Monarch find flowers to
nectar and helps to detect the patterns on the flower. (rewording
here. Make sure it is accurate.)

The magazine editor rewrote the underlined portion and wanted to make
sure that the chemistry and physics reference and wording was
accurate.

May I hev your thoughts on this? Thank you very much indeed.

Best, “OC” Carlisle
Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
instructions at