Hi All
I'm about to submit a grant to design an online course for BioIllustration for in-service teachers (don't worry, those of you who teach a course like this - mine's mostly biology and educational theory).
I'd like to develop a series of apps to check proportions, negative space, landmark locations, and level of detail (the issues I run into most in my current class). I've done an online search to see if apps like these already exist, but haven't found any. I may not be checking correct keywords though.
Have any of you seen apps like this? If so, can you send me some info please?
If not, would you be interested in testing or using them?
Thanks so much!
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Landin, Ph.D.