All:

1. Somewhere within the threads, questions about brushes. My lAthens, Ga The Loft Art Supply can order the Escoda 000, 00, 0 brushes from their supplier. The supplier requires a $100 minimum order from the Loft. The Loft discounts the brushes at 40% off. You would need to pay S&H. Here’s their website with telephone, email etc. Scott Pope has been very helpful to me. Hope this works out for those interested. http://loftartsupply.com

2.  Should Lepidoptera be italicized when using it by itself. I see the word both ways. Any help on this?

3. The word camera lucida used in the plural - cameras lucida?

Thanks everyone!

“OC” Carlisle
https://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com