Oh, good! Another beautiful book to buy! Congratulations, Marni.

Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2015, at 3:22 PM, Marni Fylling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Everybody.
A little tide pool book for the Pacific coast that I wrote and illustrated just shipped into the publisher! I haven't seen a copy yet, but it's already available on their website:

https://heydaybooks.com/book/fyllings-illustrated-guide/

It's not quite available on Amazon yet, but they have some samples of the artwork (not in its final form- how do they get that stuff?):

http://www.amazon.com/Fyllings-Illustrated-Guide-Pacific-Coast/dp/1597143022/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431631213&sr=8-1&keywords=fylling

After hearing nothing for a couple of months, I suddenly got an email yesterday that the books arrived at the warehouse, so it's been kind of suddenly exciting.

Hope everyone is enjoying spring!
marni