Congratulations, Marni. It looks beautiful!
Jenny

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Marni Fylling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Everybody.
A little tide pool book for the Pacific coast that I wrote and illustrated just shipped into the publisher! I haven't seen a copy yet, but it's already available on their website:

It's not quite available on Amazon yet, but they have some samples of the artwork (not in its final form- how do they get that stuff?):

After hearing nothing for a couple of months, I suddenly got an email yesterday that the books arrived at the warehouse, so it's been kind of suddenly exciting.

Hope everyone is enjoying spring!
marni

Jenny Keller
CSU Monterey Bay • 100 Campus Center • Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-3480 • (831) 582-4502 fax • scienceillustration.org