Thanks to everyone for the kind words.And a few purchases! I wasn't expecting that- just fun to share this news with people who understand what this kind of undertaking is like.
Have a wonderful weekend.marni

Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 09:32:28 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Pacific coast tide pool book
To: [log in to unmask]

Congratulations, Marni. It looks beautiful!Jenny
On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Marni Fylling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Everybody.A little tide pool book for the Pacific coast that I wrote and illustrated just shipped into the publisher! I haven't seen a copy yet, but it's already available on their website:
https://heydaybooks.com/book/fyllings-illustrated-guide/
It's not quite available on Amazon yet, but they have some samples of the artwork (not in its final form- how do they get that stuff?):
http://www.amazon.com/Fyllings-Illustrated-Guide-Pacific-Coast/dp/1597143022/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431631213&sr=8-1&keywords=fylling
After hearing nothing for a couple of months, I suddenly got an email yesterday that the books arrived at the warehouse, so it's been kind of suddenly exciting.
Hope everyone is enjoying spring!marni

Jenny Keller
CSU Monterey Bay  100 Campus Center  Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-3480  (831) 582-4502 fax  scienceillustration.org