It looks really wonderful and brings back wonderful memories of tide pooling in Santa Cruz!

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 4:34 PM, MaryBeth Hinrichs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Congratulations - looks wonderful!

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 4:52 PM, Marni Fylling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.
And a few purchases! I wasn't expecting that- just fun to share this news with people who understand what this kind of undertaking is like.

Have a wonderful weekend.
marni

Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 09:32:28 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Pacific coast tide pool book
To: [log in to unmask]

Congratulations, Marni. It looks beautiful!
Jenny

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Marni Fylling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Everybody.
A little tide pool book for the Pacific coast that I wrote and illustrated just shipped into the publisher! I haven't seen a copy yet, but it's already available on their website:

It's not quite available on Amazon yet, but they have some samples of the artwork (not in its final form- how do they get that stuff?):

After hearing nothing for a couple of months, I suddenly got an email yesterday that the books arrived at the warehouse, so it's been kind of suddenly exciting.

Hope everyone is enjoying spring!
marni

Jenny Keller
CSU Monterey Bay • 100 Campus Center • Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-3480(831) 582-4502 fax • scienceillustration.org

MaryBeth Hinrichs

Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration