If you have a laser printer you can do this:

http://handengravingforum.com/showthread.php?t=3259

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Marni Fylling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello!
I'm not sure what came over me, but I agreed to paint a world map onto a 3x4-foot piece of galvanized steel (!?).

I haven't decided how I'm going to enlarge my drawing (no access to projection, so maybe the old grid, photocopier, or printer...), but what I'm more concerned about is how I'm going to transfer the drawing to the metal.

Has anyone done anything like this before? Any brilliant ideas?

Thank you! Any thoughts are welcomed.
marni