Hi, Chris Gralapp !

I have an address of Phyllis Woods, in Seattle, Washington, of some years ago, maybe it will help ?

If you're still interested, please email me :-)

Best regards,

Cristina Brandão

No dia 16 de Mai de 2015 00:07, "Chris Gralapp" <[log in to unmask]> escreveu:
Hello GNSI-ers

I was wondering if anyone knows the status, contact for or whereabouts of a fine illustrator and author, Phyllis Woods?  I know she originally hails from the Pacific Northwest, and some medical illustrator friends were thinking about her and wondering how she is doing.  If you have any info, could you please email me off list?

Many thanks!

Chris

--
Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI