Studied Latin in high school for four years and have a Latin dictionary.  Can't promise anything, but what's the phrase?

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone know Latin? I need a non-scientific phrase translated. I did check Google Translate but want make sure it means what I want it to mean. Pls email me off-list. Thx.

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com