Thank you, Britt
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On May 28, 2015, at 10:24 AM, Britt Griswold wrote:

You might try Cindy Shaw or Amelia Janes for suggestions.

Britt

On 5/27/15 5:26 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
Was there a thread about 3-D Topo maps?  I'm looking for a specific state park in Wisconsin, and
something reminds me of a thread that may be about some software, or service that can turn a topo
map into a aerial view down flying into a river valley?

Google Earth just does not have the topo infomation, it gets all flat.

Thanks,