Hi Chuck:
The .exe file is for the Windows Operating System?  I'm on a Mac.

I can see 3-D effects on some areas, fly around and observe different angles, it's just in the more remote areas there may not be topo data, so it defaults to flat or distorted.

Perhaps I should see if I have the latest version for Mac.
Thanks,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325