Begin forwarded message:

From: Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 6, 2015 at 5:55:54 PM CDT
To: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Latin

The Seige of the Castle of Love

amoris arce summotus

This was a festival game played at
town pageants/festivals in medieval
times.

On May 6, 2015, at 5:28 PM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Studied Latin in high school for four years and have a Latin dictionary.  Can't promise anything, but what's the phrase?

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone know Latin? I need a non-scientific phrase translated. I did check Google Translate but want make sure it means what I want it to mean. Pls email me off-list. Thx.

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com