Clarke,

         My pleasure...............as a former employee of Cornell University I have access to their wonderful library.  If a publication is not online they will even scan it for me and pass it on as a PDF.  Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need a pub you can't find.........we're all in this together.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul S. Robbins, Ph.D.
ARS, USDA, Subtropical Insects Research Unit
2001 South Rock Rd.
Fort Pierce, FL 34945
772 462-5925
cell 585 737-2094

Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder.  Help someone's
soul to heal.  Walk out of your house like a shepherd.
----Rumi

Why, who makes much of a miracle?
As to me I know of nothing else but miracles,...
Every cubic inch of space is a miracle,
Every square yard of the surface of the earth is
spread with the same,
Every foot of the interior swarms with the same.
----Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass (1855)