Clarke,

          Here you go.  Note that the volume is actually 234, not 23.  Enjoy!

Paul

Paul S. Robbins, Ph.D.
ARS, USDA, Subtropical Insects Research Unit
2001 South Rock Rd.
Fort Pierce, FL 34945
772 462-5925
cell 585 737-2094

Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder.  Help someone's
soul to heal.  Walk out of your house like a shepherd.
----Rumi

Why, who makes much of a miracle?
As to me I know of nothing else but miracles,...
Every cubic inch of space is a miracle,
Every square yard of the surface of the earth is
spread with the same,
Every foot of the interior swarms with the same.
----Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass (1855)