Dear Jairo,

I would add intellectual/institutional path-dependency within academia (http://jakob-kapeller.org/images/pubs/2009-DobKap-EvolutionofEconomics-JEI.pdf) and citation-metrics-based research evaluation (http://jakob-kapeller.org/images/pubs/2010-Kapeller-CitMetrics-AJES.pdf) to the list of reasons for the absence of change in economics curricula.

Best,
Jakob