Von: AFEEMAIL Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Hayo Siemsen
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015 09:01
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [AFEEMAIL] Inquiry

Hello Jairo,

psychologically, this is called "rigidity". I have an article just published, which partly deals with the issue. You can access it freely at http://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=56169

It happens more often in science, not only with neoclassical economics. I do a rigidity experiment with my students, where you can show that 70% of people behave rigidly after 10 minutes introduction of training thoughts in a specific direction, even after telling them that the experiment is about rigidity. It is very difficult to escape. One needs training in "meta-methodology" in order to keep oneself open to alternative ways of thought. This of course is not part of the curriculum normally.

Best

Hayo

---