The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Coronation Updates
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1311>'

From Lady Anne von Weingarten
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&[log in to unmask]>:
------------------------------

We have been granted access to the area from 72nd to 70th Court, Burt to
the tennis courts. We do not have the ball field, or access to the
track. We would love pageantry for the list field. If you have a shade fly,
please share it. We have been granted permission for them along with
banners.

A friendly reminder to the members of the Chivalry, Ladies and Gentlemen,
once morning court is over would you please return your swords to your
vehicles ASAP. We have been given permission for their use during morning
court but the site has asked us that they not be worn after that.
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1311>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1311&title=Coronation+Updates>
You may view the latest post at
http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1311 You received this e-mail
because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards,
The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]