Greetings unto the populace of Calontir from Lord Miklos Farma, the
person who is handling the A&S Competitions at Coronation this Summer.

At Coronation on 11 July, there will be 3 different A&S opportunities
for people to try their hands at. This missive is about the second,
which is entitled "The Calontir Falcon, In Honor and In Memory".

The Calontir Falcon, In Honor and In Memory
The Falcon of Calontir is an image we all know and love. As many know,
recently a tragic accident stole from us those glorious birds who had
personified the Calontir Falcon for quite a while, and thus it is in
their memory, and to honor the ideal of the Falcon of Calontir, that
this competition will be held. Any falcon in any medium.

The competitions will be judged by populace vote, and is for "any
medium". Some degree of documentation is requested if practictable, but
it is not requred.

Prizes shall be awarded, and I look forward to seeing what the artisans
of Calontir bring forth to be entered and displayed!

Feel free to contact me via my email (miklos dot farma at earthlink dot
net), or by FB (miklos farma), or even by phone (402-884-7340) if you
have any questions.

In service,
I remain

Ld Miklos
alungare perfectiune capturile de excelenta