Greetings unto the populace of Calontir from Lord Miklos Farma.

Coronation is a mere two weeks away, and I wanted to send out this
reminder that there will be 3 different A&S opportunities for people to
try their hands at at the event.

The first is "Memories of Their Reign".

To honor their current Majesties Calontir, King Anton and Queen Isabeau,
the competition is for a representation (in any medium) of a moment or
memory of their Majesties reign. Perhaps a painting or illumination of a
moment in time from Their reign, or a poem or story about something you
saw or heard or felt, or something which you crafted during the reign
and how it is attached *to* the reign.

The second competition is entitled "The Fires of Rome are the Fires of
Invention".

In honor of their Highnesses, Prince Xerxis and Princess Belanna, we
shall have a competition where *fire* must have been part of the entry's
creation. As an example, baking a pie uses fire in the cooking, or
beadwork uses fire. Even if *you* did not directly use the fire in the
making (HL Konstantia is well known for her wire-worked jewelry, and
while she may not have smelted the copper which made the wire, *fire*
was involved in the smelting), so long as *fire* was used it is
acceptable. Please note that the "Fires of Invention" may be invisible,
and thus may need you to explain how they were used.

The third and last competition is entitled "The Calontir Falcon, In
Honor and In Memory".

The Falcon of Calontir is an image we all know and love. As many know,
recently a tragic accident stole from us those glorious birds who had
personified the Calontir Falcon for quite a while, and thus it is in
their memory, and to honor the ideal of the Falcon of Calontir, that
this competition will be held. Any falcon in any medium.

All of the competitions will be judged by populace vote, and is for "any
medium". Some degree of documentation is requested if practictable, but
it is not requred.

The A&S Competition tables will be ready when the site opens at 9am, and
items to be displayed can be brought in from 9am (site opens) to shortly
before morning court, and then again for 30-45 minutes after morning
court ends.

Prizes shall be awarded, and I look forward to seeing what the artisans
of Calontir bring forth to be entered and displayed!

Feel free to contact me via my email (miklos dot farma at earthlink dot
net), or by FB (miklos farma), or even by phone (402-884-7340) if you
have any questions.

In service,
I remain

Ld Miklos
alungare perfectiune capturile de excelenta