Greetings unto the populace of Calontir from Lord Miklos Farma, the
person who is handling the A&S Competitions at Coronation this Summer.

At Coronation on 11 July, there will be 3 different A&S opportunities
for people to try their hands at. This missive is about the first, which
is entitled "Memories of Their Reign".

Memories of Their Reign
To honor their current Majesties Calontir, King Anton and Queen Isabeau,
the competition is for a representation (in any medium) of a moment or
memory of their Majesties reign. Perhaps a painting or illumination of a
moment in time from Their reign, or a poem or story about something you
saw or heard or felt, or something which you crafted during the reign
and how it is attached *to* the reign.

The competitions will be judged by populace vote, and is for "any
medium". Some degree of documentation is requested if practictable, but
it is not requred.

Prizes shall be awarded, and I look forward to seeing what the artisans
of Calontir bring forth to be entered and displayed!

Feel free to contact me via my email (miklos dot farma at earthlink dot
net), or by FB (miklos farma), or even by phone (402-884-7340) if you
have any questions.

In service,
I remain

Ld Miklos
alungare perfectiune capturile de excelenta