Last minute addition to Lilies classes: Moneying!
I will be in RUSH C tent (Ternon) on Saturday, all day!
The class will be on subjects such as tools, materials, making punches, making dies, die layout, blank making and coin striking. There will be hands on participation with this class so come and be ready to have some fun starting at 10 am! Even if you can't stay all day feel free to stop in and listen to what we are doing or share information with the group!

-William Douglas