Thanks!

On Jun 15, 2015 1:38 PM, "Jason Drago" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Unfortunately I had to leave early this morning due to a family emergency so I was only able to strike a couple dozen coins for you. Great work on the die design! The annealed copper blanks struck fairly well but I would punch your die a little deeper to get a cleaner strike on the coins in the future.
-William Douglas