The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Coronation Feast Menu
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1313>'

From Lady Anne von Weingarten
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&[log in to unmask]>:
------------------------------

Reserve your seats for the Summer Coronation Feast!

Countess Gwen, Gretchen Allen Johns <https://www.facebook.com/WombatGirl>,
has outdone herself yet again. Just reading this and I am already getting
excited for July 11th here in Lonely Tower.

We are accepting paid reservations for Coronation feast. Seating is limited
to 80 people, and reservations are $10 per person.
To reserve a seat at feast, mail your payment to:

SCA, Inc. — BLT
PO Box 8172
Omaha, NE 68108

Greetings! Here is my currently planned menu for the coronation feast of
Their Highnesses.

*The Menu:*
Green Salad with Pomegranate and Egg
Crayfish fried in butter
Fresh Bread
Homemade Herbed Cheese

Fresh Sausages
Chicken Pie
Roasted Root Vegetables

Roast Meat with homemade mustard
Cabbage
Fried Onions

An assortment of sweets to cleanse the palate and close the stomach

*Subject to change based on ingredient availability and market price.*

[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1313>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1313&title=Coronation+Feast+Menu>
You may view the latest post at
http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1313 You received this e-mail
because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards,
The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]