The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Coronation Feast Menu'

From [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Lady Anne von Weingarten:

Reserve your seats for the Summer Coronation Feast!

Countess Gwen, Gretchen Allen Johns, has outdone herself yet again. Just reading this and I am already getting excited for July 11th here in Lonely Tower.

We are accepting paid reservations for Coronation feast. Seating is limited to 80 people, and reservations are $10 per person.
To reserve a seat at feast, mail your payment to:

SCA, Inc. — BLT
PO Box 8172
Omaha, NE 68108

Greetings! Here is my currently planned menu for the coronation feast of Their Highnesses.

The Menu:
Green Salad with Pomegranate and Egg
Crayfish fried in butter
Fresh Bread
Homemade Herbed Cheese

Fresh Sausages
Chicken Pie
Roasted Root Vegetables

Roast Meat with homemade mustard
Cabbage
Fried Onions

An assortment of sweets to cleanse the palate and close the stomach

Subject to change based on ingredient availability and market price.

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1313 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]