The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Coronation Updates'

From [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Lady Anne von Weingarten:

We have been granted access to the area from 72nd to 70th Court, Burt to the tennis courts. We do not have the ball field, or access to the track. We would love pageantry for the list field. If you have a shade fly, please share it. We have been granted permission for them along with banners.

A friendly reminder to the members of the Chivalry, Ladies and Gentlemen, once morning court is over would you please return your swords to your vehicles ASAP. We have been given permission for their use during morning court but the site has asked us that they not be worn after that.

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1311 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]