You should feel welcome to sit in on any area you have interest in or want to learn more about.

The only caveat I would suggest is that since time is limited, if you aren't up to date on things at the same level as the officers attending that you might consider to write down your questions and email the kingdom officer for clarification later...that way no one is spending too much time answering basic interest questions about the office that they intended to use to deliver specifics or new updates instead, as the main purpose of these meetings is to do administrative officer training/teaching.

I can't foresee anyone not being excited, however, to find interested listeners attending the trainings and thereby showing an interest in the office :).

Aislinn

Sent from my iPhone