The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Lilies Daily Schedules Posted at The Falcon Banner'

At THL Lorraine Devereaux’s request, The Falcon Banner has posted the daily schedules for Lilies War XXIX as individual articles, with full size PDFs embedded.

The links to all eight days’ schedules are collected on one page, Lilies Daily Schedule. This page is also available from the top menu at The Falcon Banner website.

As we get changes, cancellations, etc. we will add them at the top of the article for each day, but the PDFs will not change.

Also remember that, other than the PDFs, no other information in these posts is official. Just the best best information we have available.

There will be no updates to these posts during the War.

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1254 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]