Well I'm out of surgery. It went really well. The Doctors removed all the
toe, because it had infection really bad in it. Plus he had to take the
stub that they took last month, because there was infection still in it.

I'm taking it really well, because its allot better taking 2 toes, instead
of having the infection getting into my hip and knee. Because if it did I
would be in worse shape.

Carlos