Greetings to the Barony!
Now that Lilies is done, it's time to think of the next big event!
No, I'm not talking about Coronation, Calon Con, or Cattle Raids.  (Hmm-all
the big ones start with "D")  No--I mean Baronial Arts and Sciences!
It's happening Sunday, July 12th at Wyuka's Stables, noon to eight!
The theme is "Do what you love"  (super simple, right?)
Bring food for potluck feast! Bring cool projects!  Bring your championship
attitude!  Bring yourself and friends!

It will be great--as are all the artisans in Mag Mor!
Natalya the Anxious (to hand off the championship title)