Greetings Mag Mor!

I hope a few of you remember Beatrix from a few years ago.  *Waves hi!*  I was remembering how well received the "Hospitality Baskets" were at events that Mag Mor hosted in the past, especially Winter War Maneuvers (containing extra safety pins, band-aids, etc.).  I have offered to provide some for the upcoming event in my current barony (in Ansteorra), and I was hoping that y'all could advise me about what sorts of things to make sure to include.

I really miss Mag Mor, so I am trying to bring some of that awesomeness to the place I happen to be now.

With gratitude,
Lady Beatrix Funteyn