  Hi

could someone be so kind as to post the shipping address for works in
the upcoming Guild show at the conference?

I am working between a desk top that is woefully barren of the last 2
years of my computer stuff, and a bug infested corrupted laptop that
has all of my stuff in, but I need to used the safe mode

to pick around in there until such time that I can salvage all data
files and reset to original windows  settings...

Can not locate the original email notification about the show entry.

please control yourself , apple People...

and thanks

Stephen