I am teaching the Sunday journal making workshop and wish to find out how
many registrants and if any of them need me to bring them supplies.

I searched the conference website, but don't find a list of contacts of who
is handling what, and I don't want to burden Scott with a question he'll
have to forward to someone else.

Who is handling registration, who can give me a list of registrants?

I want to avoid having people come who had no idea they were supposed to
bring anything! Yes, it happens.

See you a week from today!

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert