Jenny, Thanks very much for sharing that anecdote. Your letter to the
station sums up my feelings on the issue in a concise and articulate way,
and I really like your analogy about asking restaurants to compete. Kudos
to you for speaking out! Also, I wasn't familiar with that Tim Kreider
article so I appreciate the link.
Emily

---
*Emily S. Damstra*