Thanks for the recommendation. What an intriguing solution to mount the scanner upside down!

Brie

On Jun 28, 2015, at 07:24 PM, Will Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We have an Epson Expression 10000XL A3 scanner mounted upside down so the specimens don’t get damaged.  It produces excellent scans. We don’t use Macs unless we’re forced to but I’m sure it would work with one. I prefer to use this instead of our expensive graphic camera. It’s a lot easier and more foolproof.

Will Smith

Queensland Herbarium

DSITI

Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Mt Coot-tha

Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong Qld 4066, Australia

Email [log in to unmask]