The article will provide a great immediate resource for our members, and it will be an excellent foundation for a web page on this topic. We can work with the author on crafting solid and clear guidelines and positions, and use it as a springboard for further discussion and input before we post online.

Do we have a volunteer? [Remember: publishing in the Journal is good for your resumé!, besides being a good thing for all of us!]

Gail