This one comes to mind--http://www.nospec.com/

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Kathleen Garness <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I agree, Emily, that those are, at best, the desperate attempts of a non-profit for 'creative' self-promotion, and at worst, an unfortunate scam that continues to devalue the time and work of artists. I used to be routinely approached by organizations that hoped I would donate artwork to their silent auction. (Most people have no idea how much time and study goes into each of our pieces, not to mention costs for frames, etc.. But we've explored this thread)

No, I am not aware of any such organizations but can surely ask around.

Good luck!

Kathy