Emily

    at one time I thought that I might have
gotten involved in the various "stamp"  programs,
loosely modeled after the federal duck stamp
program,  including waterfowl and fish ,
primarily.   As time goes by the rules of involvement
seem  to have become a exploitation of the
artists on many levels,  and the attractiveness
of "winning" these things has lost its lure for
me.  More and more the seemed to have become
carefully orchestrated to take advantage of the artist who is left with
whatever renown might be gained from the venture.

At this point it is probably doubtful that I will ever enter one again.

Stephen