Emily,

Thank you for bringing this up. I looked at the website that Molly mentioned. Some good points here (http://www.nospec.com <http://www.nospec.com/>) This topic would make an excellent journal article, especially for emerging artists

Best,
“OC”
carlisleillustration.squarespcae.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespcae.com/>