So, Will, when you have the longest day, we in North America will be having our shortest day and who knows what the weather will be like. At some point between now and then, our day will be the same, eh?

And Chris, enjoy your travels in Italy! What a beautiful country.

Best to all - hope that your Solstice in North America was exceptional!

“OC”
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>

> On Jun 22, 2015, at 2:40 AM, Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I'm traveling in the hill towns of Italy currently, and we have light and warmth until nearly 11:00 pm! loving it.
>
> Chris
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jun 22, 2015, at 2:14 AM, Holly Butlett <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>> It's a beautiful day here, but sad to see the days now shorten.  Holly
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>> On Jun 21, 2015, at 5:20 PM, "Barry K. MacKay" <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>>
>>> Ironically, here in the northern hemisphere,  at least where I am in southern Ontario, Canada, it got down around to about 13 C, but a heck of a lot longer day, and a lovely warm and sunny one at that.
>>>
>>> Barry
>>>

>>> Barry Kent MacKay
>>> Bird Artist, Illustrator
>>> Studio: (905)-472-9731
>>> http://www.barrykentmackay.ca <http://www.barrykentmackay.ca/>
>>> [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>>> Markham, Ontario, Canada.

>>> Linda