Greetings, GNSI!

We need articles! The Journal is only as good as its content, and we are running low on content. PLEASE consider authoring an article:

Remember: articles do not have to be long, excessively scholarly or super technical; even short feature articles are fine. We like variety!

Remember also that getting published is a great feather in your resumé. One of the core benefits of being a GNSI member is that we share our collective knowledge and expertise. Don't be shy, you too can contribute!

Contact your Journal editors: Gail Guth, [log in to unmask] or Clara Richardson, [log in to unmask] with your ideas.

Thank you!
Gail

--
Gail Guth