We need articles! The Journal is only as good as its content, and
we are running low on content. PLEASE consider authoring an
- Have you mastered a particular or unusual technique, or use
unconventional media for your work?
- Have you traveled to an interesting location, either for a
particular project or on your own and could share your art and
experiences with us?
- Do you have a notable or unusual studio setup (static or
traveling) you'd like to share?
- Have you developed a successful marketing strategy (if you are
making money as a freelancer, you are doing something right —
- Has your work evolved into new dimensions, new approaches?
We'd love to hear about it.
- Have you done a presentation or taught a workshop at a GNSI
event (chapter? conference?) or for another group? Your
presentation can be transformed into an article and you have
already done most of the work!
- Have you recently attended an exciting and/or unusual art
event that you can share with us?
Remember: articles do not have to be long, excessively scholarly
or super technical; even short feature articles are fine. We like
Remember also that getting published is a great feather in your
resumé. One of the core benefits of being a GNSI member is that we
share our collective knowledge and expertise. Don't be shy, you
too can contribute!
Contact your Journal editors: Gail Guth, [log in to unmask]
or Clara Richardson, [log in to unmask] with your
Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the instructions at