Thanks OC. I especially enjoyed seeing the mural project.
Annie

www.annerunyon.com
www.gnsi.org/profile/anne-marshall-runyon

From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">OC Carlisle
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Nature Lab RISD

A fabulous article describing the Nature Lab at the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) is in the July-August 2015 issue of Audubon Magazine. What a treat to see this. We have a small Nature Lab at the Lamar Dodd School of Art in addition to our insect and bone collections in the scientific illustration studio and lab. Such an excellent resource.

The magazine is not online yet, however some info about RISD Nature Lab

http://naturelab.risd.edu

http://naturelab.risd.edu/schedule_borrow_01.html

Then I came across this, the Audubon Mural Project. What a neat idea that could be expanded into natural subjects - in any city.

https://www.audubon.org/news/the-audubon-mural-project

Enjoy!

OC Carlisle
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com