Karen - how great!!!

See you there,
-Clara

Clara Richardson
www.illustratingforscience.com

On Jun 25, 2015, at 6:32 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I've emailed aheadů I'm bringing a bunch of things from Jerry Hodge's studio. Pencils, silver points, carbon pencils, erasers, canvases, etc. Packaged into clear envelopes and labeled "from the studio of Gerald P. Hodge". Form are filled out and everything is ready to go. I'm driving and will bring items with me.
FYI