From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brie Dodson
Sent: Monday, 29 June 2015 8:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Large-format scanners

Can anyone recommend a large-format scanner (11" x 17" or better) that will work with Mac OS X? (I have an older MacBook, for what that's worth, without a whopping amount of RAM.) I have much better luck scanning my artwork than photographing it, and am increasingly frustrated with the "letter-size" limitation.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Brie

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed without the author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author and delete this message immediately.