Greetings

The town looks like a war zone.  probably half of the trees in town are
down or severally damaged.  Lots of roof or house structural damage.
Cars & trucks smashed by falling tree limbs on every block.  No power
since the storm hit at 7 PM yesterday.

No damage to our home or strip mall property.  Plenty of tree limbs in
our yard from other trees.  Huge maple in our front yard lost leaves but
no limbs.   Spent the evening after the storm moving tree limbs off of
driveways in our subdivision with my Deere.  Some of them were 8 - 12
inch logs.

We are OK and Mr. Bently has now stopped shaking.  Laptop and cell
internet connection working.

Hugh, Lynette, Ashlynn & Bently

---